Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Guess what? I will be starting up 2 new locations Seattle and Redmond starting in April 2010. Follow me on Facebook: Brooklyn Zumba.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
My message to you today: Move your body. Here are somethings you can do at your desk.
- Stretch your kneck forward, backwards, L/R: Reps all directions 3 times
- Roll your feet L/R circles: Reps 2x
- Chair dips: 2 sets of 8-10 reps slowly
- Desk push ups and pull downs: 1 set 8-10 reps. Just like a push up place your hands on the edge of the desk and push up fast and then come down your chest should be close to the edge of the table.
- Reach behind your chair on the left and twist to the right. Do the same on the opposite side do as many as you need to feel your back "open up". Breathe throughout the movement an do it slow
Dance, skip, walk, and run where ever you can.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
So let's talk flexibility shall we? I wrote a few months ago about the important of stretching before and after a workout. Well now I want to introduce you to the hottest strength AND flexibilty training: Ki-Hara resistance stretching. Ki-Hara resistance stretching is designed to use your body's built in genius. For more information check out my website: fit2gonow.com and innovativebodysolutions.com and get the 20 minute workout dvd. It's what your body and your workou has been missing.
Zumba schedule for October:
Kirkland 24 hour Fitness Sunday 9:15 and Monday 730pm
W. Seattle 24 hour Fitness Wednesday 530pm
New Castle YMCA Friday 615pm
Will be guest at Zumba Party on Oct 17th 1-5pm in Renton
Saturday, August 8, 2009
- Fat blasting drills dance drills
- Dance toning
- Team dance offs
- .....wait I will have to tell you more in a few weeks
But get ready! This is going to be a crazy off the hook Boot camp like you have never seen before. So much fun it will be ridiculously contagious and you simply will not know what to do with yourself!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Getting Fit for Fall is critical to your fitness goals. I am offering services to help combat fall and winter fever...all at the comfort of your home or local gym.
- Boxing training
- Body weight strength training
- Wellness Coaching
1. I am certified boxing trainer and LOVE to through punches! It's not just a stress reliever it's an awesome cardio and strength workout secretly rolled up in one! You will learn to jump rope, super fun punch drills, move like the wind and sting like a bee!
2. I am a certified TRX Body Weight Trainer. Cardio is important to condition your heart which in turn will help the rest of your body lose weight. Strength training helps to burn fat faster! I can train you in body weight training with a tool called TRX. You learn how to use the tool right at home or on the road.
3. I am a trained life coach with over ten year of personal coaching experience. Wellness Coaching is a process by which we work together to bust whatever is holding you back from achieving your fitness goals. If you have a trainer, this is a perfect compliment to your personal training work. We conduct 30-45 minute sessions over the phone. You get full email support in between sessions.
email me for more details! email@example.com
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Brooklynspin don't just watch...subscribe!!! This way you can get the latest videos and updates.
If you are interested in being in a "special" video I am looking for Zumba dancers who want to help put together short videos 1-3 mins. We can do it after class! In fact, just stay after class and we will film it and put it on YT that night!
Zumba classes are hot and on fire...is that even possible? You bet! Even hotter with the upcoming Zumba Party!! Remember to email me and reserve your space...because space is limited!