My message to you today: Move your body. Here are somethings you can do at your desk.
- Stretch your kneck forward, backwards, L/R: Reps all directions 3 times
- Roll your feet L/R circles: Reps 2x
- Chair dips: 2 sets of 8-10 reps slowly
- Desk push ups and pull downs: 1 set 8-10 reps. Just like a push up place your hands on the edge of the desk and push up fast and then come down your chest should be close to the edge of the table.
- Reach behind your chair on the left and twist to the right. Do the same on the opposite side do as many as you need to feel your back "open up". Breathe throughout the movement an do it slow
Dance, skip, walk, and run where ever you can.