Friday, June 5, 2009

Man oh man what a great kick off to the summer!!!!!!! Thank you for joining me in Zumba fun all over the greater Bellevue and Seattle areas. Here is the updated schedule. Feel free to contact me for more information:

Monday @7:30pm Kirkland 24 Hour
Tuesday @ 5:30pm Highline YMCA
Wednesday @ 5:30pm West Seattle 24 hour
Thursday @ 6:30pm Highline YMCA
Saturday @ 11:30am Downtown Bellevue 24 hour
Sunday @ 930am Kirkland 24 hour

For those of you who do not have a membership at these clubs, don't fret...there's another way. I am taking requests for private sessions with you and a group of friends who want to Zumba at home or at a local spot. All you have to do is drop me a line at brooklynzumba@yahoo.com

I welcome your feedback, comments, questions anytime!

Let's Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment